OMG Is a nationally licensed accounts receivable provider and we are proud to have more than a dozen banks in the US, along with several of the nation’s largest financial institutions and auto lenders amongst our client roster. OMG team members bring passion, commitment, and integrity to our business.We are committed to providing expert guidance to our clients and customers on their journey to financial success!
We are seeking Collectors for Established National Lenders. High balances, fresh primary credit card and consumer loan paper and competitive hourly salary based on experience! Our top performers are making up to $7,000 in monthly bonus on this product!
If you have a true hunger for success, are money driven, ambitious and are looking for a VERY lucrative career, then APPLY TODAY.
The Account Resolution Specialist will use proven strategies to contact customers to negotiate and collect payment within specified guidelines and laws. Looking for candidates that possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Collections and Call Center experience is preferred.
- 1+ year(s) collections experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Basic computer and keyboard skills
- Ability to meet minimum scheduling requirements weekly and monthly
- Competitive Hourly based on Experience
- Unlimited Bonus Opportunity
- Affordable Medical through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Vision, Life, Disability and Dental
- 401K with company match
- Supportive Team Environment with Paid Training &
- Ongoing Career Development
- Generous Paid Time Off – 2 weeks at one year (Vacation and PTO)
- Six Paid Holidays
- Referral Bonus Programs
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate work/life balance
- Gratifying career growth and development – internal advancement opportunities
- Dress casual
- Options to raise donations for charities that are important to YOU!
If you’re searching for stability within an exceptional and growing company, contact us today for a confidential interview or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
To submit your application, please download the form below, fill out the information and send it to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $25.00 /hour
Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
Collections: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Additional Compensation: Bonuses
Work Location: Greater Western New York Area